We are hiring right now for the following positions
This is an opportunity for a therapist who wants to work with clients in a private practice setting without having to deal with the business side of a private practice. You will have the opportunity to work with children, adolescents, adults, and their families and will focus on the diagnosis and treatment of a range of mental health and neurodevelopmental disorders. We encourage learning and development and offer a supportive, collaborative work environment.
This position will include the opportunity to increase your hours as referrals come in and based on performance.
- Existing insurance paneling
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary setting
- Experience working with clients with developmental disorders
- Experience with group facilitation
- Must be licensed as a Psychologist in the State of Oregon
- Able to be paneled with insurance companies
- Knowledge/experience with DSM-5, ICD-10, and insurance documentation
- Experience working with children, adolescents, adults, and families
- Available to work afternoons/evenings
- Current First Aid and CPR, including young children
- Must pass a criminal background check
Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant
NHWS empowers clients from within. We do this by providing therapy and counseling services in a collaborative setting that help the client overcome barriers and discover individual gifts and abilities, so they can more confidently move forward. We offer a diverse, inclusive community environment where our staff and fellow patients/clients support one another.
Existing insurance paneling
Experience working in pediatrics
Experience with group facilitation
Experience working with clients with developmental disorders
This is an on-call or Part-time Position. Availability for after school hours and evening sessions is required. There the opportunity to increase hours as caseload increases.
- Hourly position
- Part-time (20+ hours) benefits include participation in our 401K plan with company match.
- Professional liability insurance provided.
- Electronic medical records, billing, patient scheduling, insurance authorization is provided.